When shipping out items, one thing that’s used more often than not, are large poly mailers. They’re a basis for ecommerce types of shipping, and they can be just what one needs. In fact, they’re some of the best for shipping items. Why is that? Well, we’ve got the answers right here, just waiting for you!
Advantages of a Large Poly Mailer—Durability
When you’re shipping stuff, having durability will save you. That’s because poly mailers are like superheroes, and are designed to withstand the transit rigors, so you’ll be able to ensure that the cargo arrives just as they should.
The reasons why it’s reliable include:
- They have tear and puncture resistance, so you don’t have to worry about someone breaking in and stealing your stuff.
- They’re resistant to water, so even if the package is left in the rain, the water will roll down and protect the items.
- Small but strong: these things are light, but that doesn’t mean that they’re going to break down. in a way, they’re like a featherweight boxer, where they’re light but have a punch to them!
Easier on Costs
Now, let’s look at the cost effective nature of poly mailers, and why they’re ideal for getting the best bang for one’s buck. They’re definitely a win on many ends, including your wallet.
Some of the benefits include:
- They’re light in weight, so the shipping fees are far less, so it’s beneficial if you’re looking to save on wholesale shipping supplies
- They take up far less space, so they’re ideal for vehicular delivery, and efficient in shipping, saving costs
- They are great if you’re looking to buy in bulk, reducing these costs so you’ve got whatever you need, whenever you need it.
Branding and Customization
Remember, in the ecommerce world, branding is going to be your best friend. They’re essentially what tells the world about you, and without them, you’re not going to be as successful.
Poly mailers are the ideal canvas for spreading the art that you have, and really, it’s the best way to make it fun and exciting.
Some of the ways that branding and customization will shine include:
- They boost the branding visibility, so every package that you get delivered is basically a giant billboard for showcasing the brand.
- It’s professional, and it can be a good way to look professional and value the experience of a customer.
- With a lot of logos, taglines, and colors that are vibrant, poly mailers are customized for the ethos and aesthetic of the brand. It isn’t just packaging, but rather a statement.
Compared to Traditional Packaging Mailers
You may wonder whether or not you should use regular brown paper packaging or a poly mailer.
Well, here’s a few things to consider.
Brown paper types of packaging have the following benefits to them:
- They look aesthetically pleasing, since there’s a rustic nature to it. while not professional, it works
- It’s durable so it won’t tear as easily as others and is protected against water
- It’s eco friendly due to being biodegradable, so if you’re an eco-conscious brand, then you’ll want this
Poly mailers in contrast have the following benefits:
- They’re modern and professional, offering a sleek and contemporary look
- It’s resistant to tearing, water, and puncture, so it’s protected
- It’s efficient in space, so it’s lightweight and compact, saving a lot on shipping costs
While brown bags do have charm, poly mailers do things a little better in some ways.