Ever stand in front of mailboxes, and see a bubble mailer? Maybe you’re wondering if it’s okay to put it in there. this is something people have countlessly ruminate over, so let’s look over these mailers, and answer the important questions.
Bubble Mailers: the lowdown
Bubble mailers are basically envelopes with a protective lining made of bubbles. They’re basically a hero in the world of mailing and are used to make sure that the items get to one’s destination in a safe manner. This is something that’s good for smaller items, especially little trinkets.
When mailing these, the size will matter, especially if you’re sending something small. You wouldn’t use a huge envelope, right? let’s go into the different bubble mailers of choice.
First, you’ve got the small bubble mailers, which are good for coins, jewelry, and letters. They’re compact, so things sit nicely and secure.
There are also middle-ground ones, which are good for video games, books, and even pieces of clothing. They’re good in space, without being too big.
Finally, you have the big ones, which are used to send multiple things to people. They’re good for items that don’t need a ton of cushions but offer enough of a protective bubble that’ll really help with this.
Now that you know a little bit about it, let’s figure out if a bubble mailer can go in the mailbox.
So can I put it in there?
You may be heading out to ship it, assuming it’ll just go in the standard mail. You’re sitting there, wondering if it’s right to do this, or just send it through the post office.
We have the answers here. you want to make sure that it isn’t too cramped, and the item won’t be hurt when you’re shipping it out, stuffing it in the mailbox.
Here are a few tips to help you with bubble mailer mailing.
- Check the size, comparing the size of the mailbox to the bubble mailer that you have, and if the bubble mailer doesn’t fit in the mailbox, there’s the answer
- Don’t try to overstuff, because there is a chance things will get damaged if the mailer is bulging. If in doubt, send it in two different packages, or go to the post office for help.
- If you’re in doubt, you can also just send it to the post office
Do Eco-friendly choices change these things?
Obviously, we have eco friendly types of items, such as Kraft bubble mailers, which are good for many to use.
They offer the following benefits:
- They’re made from sustainable materials, with the environment at the forefront, at the height of one’s thoughts without impacting the quality.
- They’re durable, so they’re made to protect your stuff
- They do have an aesthetic appeal to them, being both stylish and functional
Now, you might wonder if you can just throw them in the mailbox like you would a regular envelope. The answer is yes. Many times they work just like a regular old envelope, so they’re safe to put in the mailbox.
In the end, bubble mailers are a versatile and protective mailing item, with a range. You can also get sustainable ones, which is a great option for you to enjoy.
Bubble mailers are perfect for many reasons, and most of the time, yes, they do fit in the mailbox, so you don’t have to worry about it being complicated when you ship this, you just put it in there, and then go about your day as a result.